Exhale Solutions offers detailed, step-by-step solutions to a wide range of problems in math, chemistry and physics. These solutions are arranged in Problem Sets that typically contain 6–15 problems. The problems are solved with each step supported by a clear, easy-to-understand explanation of what is happening. Click here to view sample problems in math, chemistry, and physics.
Finding Your Subject
Any time you are on the site you can move quickly to any subject by clicking on Problem Sets in the top menu, or by choosing from the subject menu at the top of the right sidebar on all pages.
Each subject is further broken down into major divisions:
- In Math you can choose from Math 1090, Math 1000, Math 1001, Math 2050, MPT ( Math Placement Test) and CPT (Calculus Placement Test).
- In Chemistry the choices are Chemistry 1010, Chemistry 1050,
- Chemistry 1051 and Organic Chemistry.
- In Physics you can choose Physics 1020, Physics 1021, Physics 1050 and Physics 1051.
Finding Your Problem Set
Once you have selected one of the above subject areas, you will go to a page showing all its problem sets, divided into several general topics. For example, under Physics 1051 you will find Problem Sets for the following topics:
- Physics 1051 Final Exam Review – Class 1
- Physics 1051 Final Exam Review – Class 2
- Physics 1051 Final Exam Review – Class 3
- Physics 1051 Final Exam Review – Class 4
- Physics 1051 Final Exam Review – Class 5
When you click on a class listed above, you can see the topics that will be covered in the Problem Set and the number or questions available for the Problem Set. This list of topics will ensure you have selected the correct Problem Set.
Each of our problem sets can be purchased at a low price of $11.50 plus tax.
At this point Exhale Solutions is still in its first days so many of the problems are still being developed. If you do not see the topic you want, check back again soon as more are being added on a regular basis.
Click here for information on How to Purchase Problem Sets.